Alibris Used Books Company 2003

Alibris Used Books Company : Alibris and the company sees a lot of good to be true. I am a student in the Masters, you need to buy books for class. I Google the name of the Internet and on the back of a small number of places for sale, use it. I want to buy used because it can save so much money. In these three sites, books, Alibris sold less. In fact, I could not buy them very cheap. Everything seems their professional company, while its PayPal payment, which is great. Email me to tell me my book was sent. Everything was very professional.

The problem today when I received my book. Open the box and write it down wrong! Only a few cheap books published in 2003, but no, I'm one class. Attempts to contact them but can not control everyone. I just remember to be more reliable with large retailers. The first lesson is that if it sounds too good to be true, it is!

Comments

Leave a Reply