Recount Example

Personal Recount example

Langensari St. no 729.,
Banjar
April 22, 2010

Dear Dudi Haryadi

Yesterday at Galuh University we celebrated Kartini’s day. We had a play, food, bazaar, singing contest, and catwalk which one of my friend was dressed in costumes.

I and my friends begin practice on the holiday but we like of one best was the one from the fourth semester. That it was amazing to join.

Straight after our performances, we had our lunch. There were food bazaars. The students from sixth semester organized the food bazaar and they were practicing some recipe.

I and my friends had follow singing contest in one of room English subject. The singing contests were good but I did not joint on the singing contest. Another students displayed their poems, books, and souvenirs to sell.

In the end, there were costume parties where designers in our campus displayed their design and some model students walked along the catwalk wearing the designed dresses.

After lunch we had announced who is the winer. I did not win anything but a lot of people did.

Love from Ade Erlin

Comments

Leave a Reply